Click here!

Damn counter

Friday, October 15, 2010

Too Many Preditors!

Hi everyone it is Sapphire here with a story for you! It was a regular old day, husteling around from elk carcass to elk carcass trying to get enough meat for my pups when suddenly I caught a firmiliear, and unwanted scent- Bear! I saw it was going for poor Leaf, so I sprang into action! I soon caught up to the giant creature, and bit his ginormous tush several tomes before he whipped around and caught me unguarded, swatting me with a giant paw.  I recovered and sent him running, happy that my pups were safe. Well safe but hungry! I could barley wak, so I slowly trotted over to the nearest elk, which was quite far away! I made it, and ate my fill, and got plenty for the pups! Once they were all fed, I caught the scent again, another, bigger bear! I ran for this one, and, thankfully, this one was a coward! It ran away after a few nips to the butt, but not before it got a chance to return the favor! Now my pups are thankfully safe, and hopefully I don't see any bears anytime soon!

2 comments:

  1. Wow i'm glad your pups are safe! Bears can be a real pain, can't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally! hopefully i dont see anymore......

    ReplyDelete