Click here!

Damn counter

Monday, October 4, 2010

Aqua

(Read in a Brittish accent)
Ello! It is Aqua! What?! Sapphire never told you about me?!? Well anyway, I am Sapphire's amazing sister, Aqua. Yea, we do not look alike, but we do love each other (Not really!) Well, I am i a bit of a pickle! I seem to be a late bloomer, I was sent away from the den a tad late! Now when I try to find a mate, it seems like all of the good chaps have left for the winter! I am now stuck scurrying from territory to territory trying to find my long awaited mate! None of them seem to like me...like this one. Yup, that is me up there, with the beautiful white coat, long thick fur.......Oh wait! Where were we? Sorry, got a little carried away! So let me tell you about this chap! I politely barged into his territory, and sneaked up on him using his scent markings.....Oh yes, and I ate some food off of his territory. I was perfectaly polite, and when I tried to be friendly, he threw a bloody tantrum! Now the old chap started to nip at me, so I couldn't get out of there quick enough! Well, I ought to go get back to finding my mate.....Wish me luck! Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment