Click here!

Damn counter

Sunday, October 3, 2010

My First litter

Hey! It is Sapphire here, ready to share my newest story with you! This is about my first liter of pups. King and I had finally had our long awaited puppies! They were the cutest. Bark, Howl, Moss, and Moon. All was well until they got hungry! You see, I had found a nice elk carcass lying around that some dumb bear must have killed and left there. I got my fill, and plenty for my pups, but when I went to feed them, I had no clue how. I tried every possible way, and noting. Even the call of the wild couldn't help! I was stuck watching my poor puppies starve to death. Now here is a reminder to all of you level two wolves: to feed your pups, press the F key on your laptop!

P.S. If you are wondering, my new liter is doing well! I will post updates on their wellbeing every onca and a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment