Click here!

Damn counter

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Finding a den

After a cold and hard winter with my mate, the spring is very welcoming. The only unwelcoming thing? Our struggle to find a den! I had sniffed around, finding the perfect places, only to discover no den! As said by the call of the wild, "If you cannot find a den in one of these areas, then you must decide between food or safety." I looked for food, I looked for safety, but nothing came. Well when I came to the fist den I could find, I had had it! I didn't care if it was miles from food and in the middle of enemy territory, I wanted a den! Well, this was the one! In the middle of nowhere, no strange wolves or food anywhere near. Too bad I took it!

To be continued....

1 comment:

  1. I just found my first den! The easiest way to find them is by looking for the exact middle of each green circle on the map.

    ReplyDelete