Click here!

Damn counter

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Post by Blue

(to be read in a tiny voice!)
Hi everyone! I am Blue, a son of Sapphire (and her favorite, I think!) and I am here to tell you about the life of a pup! I love to roll around and play! Life isn't all elk and hare, though! I got in a squabble with Sky, recently, over who would get fed first! Well, i am what they call the 'Runt', though Sapphire fusses over me a lot! Sky won, so I had to wait! My life is so stressful! Hey, you know what's really scary? Well, when I am playing, like chasing the falling leaves, a big bear will pop up out of nowhere and see me as a meal! That happened to me before! Thankfully Sapphire pulled in and chased away the bear! They are scatterbrained mutts (oops! hopefully Sapphire didn't hear that.....) The really scary thing? The bear almost killed mom! It was so scary! She dragged herself back to feed us! Interesting that another wolf would want to sacrifice their life for a tiny pup like me....... Oh! Got to go play with Leaf! I get to be the bear today! By!
~Blue :D

No comments:

Post a Comment