Click here!

Damn counter

Monday, October 11, 2010

Aqua, Yet again!

Ello, again! Yes, I am here, I know you all missed me! Well it is yours truly here again to tell you more about Ash and I. Well I have a heartbreakingly sad story here, about Ash and I and a Big juicy bull elk. Well, right after I had found him, Ash and I went on our first hunt. We found a big pack of elk, and immediately, we went for the biggest one, the bull elk. We spent eons chasing the bloody thing 'round the forest, until I finally got a nip in on it's rump. Well,i must have really angered it, because right then, it jumped onto me, bashing me with it's hooves! Well, my health was bashed into a tiny red line, and I had to wach in horror as Ash battled the ginormous thing. By then, I could barley walk, and as Ash fell to the ground, dead as a doornail, I barley managed to get over to him in time before the spirits took my handsome mate to their paws. Above is Ash, and you see that pink line? That was the bull elk, which, sadly, got away. Now have a moment of howling for Ash (*Howls follow*) Thank you
-Aqua <3

No comments:

Post a Comment