Click here!

Damn counter

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Bear.....Continued

Hello! Welcome back.....ah, so where was I? Oh, So as I was feeding my pups, I noticed something out of place... Tan fur. No one in my pack has tan fur! Then the call of nature showed me. It was a coyote. Normally that would be fine, I could easily just kill it off. The real problem? It was at least four strides away. I could easily see it was after little Howl. I quickly ran towards it, but I then realized that something was terribly wrong. I could only move to the side, I must have injured myself with the attack on the bear. I tried to run forward, but I sat there, watching in horror. The coyote took one swift bite to his tiny neck, and Howl dropped to the ground dead. I grieve for him, but the incident has helped me become more of a fierce protector for my remaining pups. May Howl hunt in the SkyTribe well.
RIP

No comments:

Post a Comment