Click here!

Damn counter

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Even more entries!

Hello everyone! Sapphire  here with even more picture contest entries! This one is a very good picture of a gray wolf by Alexis! I love it, it reminds me of my mate, King! Again, thanks to all who have entered pictures! You guys rock! Remember, if you all want to see the pictures that have been entered, you can go to the page for it! And remember, the maximum amount of pictures you can enter is 3, so those of you who have only entered one or two, you can keep on going!
-Sapphire
P.S. I would just like to say a quick sorry to Cherry, who entered a great picture, but the post had a malfunction and it had to be taken off so I could fix it! Everyone be sure to see it, you can look at is down further in my posts! Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. I just made an entry! My big bro is scanning it. He is taking a long time because he is mean. VOTE 4 ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering, could you make a QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS section? I have some pup questions......

    ReplyDelete