Click here!

Damn counter

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Picture contest prizes!

Hello all, Sapphire here with some exciting news! I have the prizes for the picture contest here for listing!
1st place~voters choice! The winner will get to pick one of the two: A story about wolfquest that has happened to them that will be posted, or a 10 question interview for my blog!
Runner up~voters choice! The runner up will get a 5 question interview for my blog!
Sapphires Pick! The one picture that I choose will get a mystery prize!
-Sapphire

2 comments:

  1. Can sombody please tell me who Cherry is and how she is getting so many votes. I'm confused, because she has 11 votes and there are only 8 followers, and other people have lots of votes too. Please help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone can vote on my blog! you do not need to follow it!

    ReplyDelete