Click here!

Damn counter

Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Second Bear Encounter

It was a plain old day, feeding my pups and guarding my territory. Well, Leaf seemed to be extra hungry, so I quickly ran out to fetch some elk. Just a short run away, I found a freshly killed Elk, and dug in. I backed off for a second, to mark around a little, and low and behold there was a blue scent line, meaning bear. I nervously followed the trail, thinking of what happened last time, but kept on going once I realized just how close the preditor was to my puppies, the pray. I realized that the line lead to right next to me, to the elk i had been munching on! I, of course, attacked, but roaring back the bear bit me several times! My health was low, so I ran to the next elk, and tucked in until my health was at full. I looked back to see where the bear was, and it was lumbering towards my den! I quickly ran and nipped it's giant bottom, to see that it bit me back, hard, then ran away. Proud that I had saved my pups, I tucked into the elk once more, belly full of food for the hungry little mouths that awaited. Little did I know, the next danger was much bigger.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment