Click here!

Damn counter

Saturday, October 2, 2010

My bear fight

It was a gracious day, the day I had found my long awaited mate. We were hunting togther, and after being nailed in the face by the hooves of an elk, my health was low. I found a elk carcass, but there was just enough to fill my health, but I could tell it wasn't enough. I searched around until I found an dead elk, but I also found it's killer, peacefully eating, a bear. I needed the energy, and I had never killed a bear, so why not? The dumb giant creature tried to get to me, but I was too fast. I nipped at it's heels, thinking that this would be easy, until there was the obstacle. The elk carcass got in my way, and getting sidetracked by it's juicy flesh, I started to feast. The bear, seeing this, took the chance to bit me, once and very hard. This was my deathblow. I felt my spirit leave my body, but thank the Moontribe, they sent me back to furfill my quest. Remember, never overestimate your strengths, and never battle a bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment